Thursday, August 2, 2007


Publish Post


Brooklyn and I were playing dress up one day and she found my wedding dress, now people please don't laugh this is circa 1973, made by my Grandma Hannah Lowry for $15.00. I was 18 years old and madly in love. I can't believe that was 34 years ago, by the way I'm still madly in love and yes with John.We got married in my parents backyard. Leah likes to make fun of our wedding picture, she shows her friends and they all have a good laugh. Someday MAYBE I will try and scan it and post it. (NOT).

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oooh, that's so sweet! I still have my wedding dress, although I've gotten too thick around the middle to wear it. I have but one child, a son, and the chances that any girl he decides to marry would fit into it, much less WANT to wear it, are scant to say the least. Sigh....