Thursday, May 1, 2008

We haven't had any lambs born yet. We have had two really cute little Highlander calves born (both girls) I did take pictures but forgot the camera at home.
I'm suppose to have my sheep sheared Saturday if the weather holds. This sure has been a very strange spring.
I'm spinning yarn from Connie's fleece (last years) I found a nice vest pattern I'm going to try. Lately my knitting really SUCKS!!!!! It's like I totally forgot how to do anything. I'm working on a sweater for myself right now. If it doesn't turn out I'm going back to crocheting doilies!!!! (not that doilies are bad but I went thru that phase in my life and have have millions of doilies.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice to see you "back"! I keep checking....

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

Hey!! I LOVE those Highlanders. Do you ever have any for sale? starter herd? :D

gramsay@arvig.net is my email.

welcome back!